Tuesday, July 26, 2011

thanks to you typhoon :)

that's the reason why i am able to update my journal now.
   
 by the way, i would thank to god for guiding me during our prelims week. but after prelims such a good DAY ! of course, HAHAHA ! Finished the experience of sufferings at all HAHAHA. after that, we always met my high school friends. i've missed them already T.T

   SCHOOL WORKS ! that's the new task for me . debate!debate!debate!debate! how can i conquer ? also i wanted to apply as a student assistant in school but how can i make a resume without any experience ? HAHAHA :>

   I'm always tired and exhausted from school. that's why i wasn't able to update my journal not only my journal but also my twitter account and tumblr account. Only facebook i was able to open because of my psp wifi of my older brother.

    Actually, that's my daily routine now, 4am i need to woke up but it is depend in the season. If it's a rainy season the lazy feeling is there. HAHAHA ;)) . and then 5:30am i must leave in the house to get a air conditioned bus. after class i always went in sm bacoor to met my friends there or sometimes ministop or finds.


    GOODNEWS : i passed my all subject in prelims ! thanks, papa jesus ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment