Saturday, July 9, 2011

1st anniversary celebration (july.5.2011)

 ( me and my chao.chao)


 ( our prize in 30 tickets we've saved )

 (  my one and only flower he just gave me a flower )

( we've been ate a single piece of cake in red ribbon )

After class, our assembly is in Ministop Palico. we've been just waiting for each other but unfortunately, i was late that time. But first we've been went to church of Baclaran for a little prayer because we've been together for 1 year and we survive for all the struggles and sufferings we've took. and after that we've went to sm mall of asia for our celebration haha :) . First, we've ate for lunch in mcdonalds and then i'd bought him a gift. He bought me a flower just a one flower but full of loves. He bought me a stuff toy in blue magic i love that stuff toy because it's cute and biiilloooogg ! with the long ear haha PIGGY RABBIT BILOG ! haha but i called her BUCHI because it's bilog like buchi haha :)) . I had so much enjoyed in our blast anniversary celebration but before it came . i massively :)

   late journal actually, i always busy in my school works and activities. sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment