Tuesday, March 29, 2011

cherish moment

 (mercy , me , clarie , shiela)

 ( rufranz and me)
 ( my graduation picture )

 ( during march together with my dad and ate)


 (dina , sarah , me )
 ( fourthyear - excellence moment)
 ( me and my daddy )
 ( nordelaine , mariel , me )

 ( isabel , nordelaine , ma'am tina , mariel , me and rufranz)

 ( my daddy and me )

( earl and me )


Chay Correos Cubelo has written her blog now!
-------------------------------------------------
From this very last unforgettable moment i've ever had in St. John Fisher school. I would to thank for those people who made my senior year and part of it.  And also i would like to thank first in GOD! thank you for always guiding me for every path i've take. And also parents for their always supports every financial problems not only financial but always there for me everytime from the moment i'd called them. 

And for my beloved teachers and classmate always there for me, whether bad times and good times. hahaha (LOL) i will miss them badly T.T, but they always in my heart.

THANKS for EVERYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment