Friday, March 18, 2011

beyond my senior year

 (during our recess 1st day of final exam)


 ( classroom of wisdom actually, unfortunately i didn't captured
our classroom excellence section )

because during that moment i'd took up our exam in
economics in classroom of wisdom.

 ( me behind the memory )


 ( with chao.chao )


 ( chumps dina sepe and me )


 ( after our long last exam! finally we are 
free hahahah XD ) and thanks to ma'am tina)

 ( together with angel , rhover , dina , mercy , sarah, harell )

 ( me@ our tambayan kubo )
i will miss this one
(and @ clarie's crib together with
isabel , rhoane , mariel , rufranz)

i had so much fun and enjoyed with them. because of them my senior life in high school is colorful :). even we are seperated section but we are always one. I would be thankful for them because i cannot enjoy my high school without them. And now its end of the school year but  new beginning for the brand new world outside. Actually, i will miss st.john for since grade 3 until now fourth year in high school. hahahaha :) how my loyalty measured? i will miss the canteen that i'd ate every lunch , lobby that i'd stayed  , stage that i'd dance and my classrooms also my desk.The teachers and staffs!. the places and also former classmates!. 
and i would like to thank for those who made my high school life 
-- john earl ganzon
-- dina sepe
-- sarah tamayo
-- hennie aranas
-- angel boctot
-- clarie mae magon
-- rufranz caadan
-- angelica aydalla
-- kim navalta
-- jhazel pacunayen
-- nordelaine cyrstal
-- isabel besa
-- mariel cruz
-- michelle mata
-- gillian aguilar
-- gilbert montuya
-- mary jane montillano
-- mercy saberon
-- zarieth trinidad
-- alowina guiterrez
-- janine flor
-- sarah bataller
-- vince atizardo
-- harell bayabay
-- joel balquin
-- susan sonza
-- czarlene san juan
-- pauline quilantang

 :))

No comments:

Post a Comment