Saturday, May 29, 2010

self believe

it's not a big mistake to do something doesn't right.but in that mistake you've learned your lesson in reality of life.
everybody always court their love ones,but there so many ways to prove to you that you are wrong.there are people courting you to cheer up yourself and there are people that you need to hurt your feelings to prove to you that you are wrong.
but still i know my limitation, i always said in my mind and heart that ' i didn't give up '. even though still it hurts cause i don't push myself to things i do want to.
but still i always love my family, even though so many times i get hurt to them but still i'm lucky to have them cause i know that everytime i cried they saw a big pity on me.i'm not a perfect person,actually there's nobody perfect but always think about good characteristics of a person. cause we are so many different characteristics but i'm always said to my mind that ACCEPTANCE of what she/he is.
i always don't give up because i know 'papa jesus' always challenge me to prove my self to be strong and i know that he always behind me.
but in myself i know my wrong and right in particular situation, but if i know i'm wrong i give a big and pure sorry those person that i'd hurt there feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment