Saturday, May 15, 2010

always you *PAPA JESUS*

` what a scary moment who don't know the word about conscience?
** bwahahah! (LOL) just kidding

just laughing out load! well, just a moment but all it hurts! when i see through internet the ' kingdom hearts birth by sleep ' release in japanese version only? i want to play it now before the summer ends. as NOW!NOW!

but still waiting in us version actually i'm addicted in this game. i'm so interested to that story about cleanliness of your heart and filthy of your heart through about darkness.
**
when i was young i don't know about this. but when i young i believe in god who always makes us smile for everyday. i have pure faith in GOD. every evil plan is not ever impacting to GOD always remember that GOOD and cleanliness of your heart who always win with god :)
**
well i just shared my experience about this. :)
**
since in that situation i would like to thank the persons who always beside me. when i was attacked through evil plan. and angels who guide me always, i'm very thankful to them specially with my family my mom , dad , kuya and ate :)


-- i would like share this experience to my little diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment