Tuesday, October 18, 2011

sembreak is here ~


*taken when sembreak begins

sembreak in my 1st semester freshmen college. A huge SMILE when the final exams officially over. No need to review at all and i can able to facebook all the time. But my experience during 1st sem in freshmen really different maybe because i trained the cultural of my high school one. The friends always there but it's referred as ' TROPA ' in my life. And the system is so different and average has changed. In my college life you need to rely in your own good not on us. Actually, i really missed my high school friends nobody changes them. The craziest friends at all!. 


   And i'd missed my profs. sir matangga,ma'am aquino,sir vlad,ma'am dez,sir bio,ma'am abegail,ma'am sheila.

But the sembreak already begin. My craziest friend always there to hanging around.
Even i need to process my porfolio and blue porfolio in my 1st sem.

  Sorry if i can't able to update my diary because some duties i need to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment