Sunday, April 10, 2011

graduation of my older brother from collage


 (me during the ceremony)
 ( me and my dad)
 ( the administrator and associate dean)

 ( the speech guest and president)
 ( during the distribution of diplomas (how bored are) isn't it?
 ( me and ate luz )
 ( my kuya and me after the ceremony and announce of official graduates)
 ( daddy and kuya and me )
 ( kuya )

 ( me )

 ( me and daddy )

 ( whole body )

 ( A gift from me hahaha :)) it's a medal from blue magic )

 ( my cute little baby named maro )
( it's a gift from daddy to my kuya yellow cab pizza)

how amazing there are official graduates now, and my older brother one of them. nice !
i'm insecure and someday i will be graduate in COLLEGE if i have persistence and faith in GOD <3. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment