Friday, September 24, 2010

sweet 16 [my birthday]



starting to a new sensation and end to a precious moments of being a 15 years old.  i was so glad to have a little celebration of my sweet 16th birthday in our house. thank you so much for those present there self to serve to my visitors and especially who cooked.
and thanks to them who attend my little celebration together dina sepe, alowina guiterrez,joi liboon,zariethaly trinidad,hennie aranas,czarlene san juan,sarah tamayo,angel boctot,shiela and mercy saberon,rufranz caadan,clarie magon,leah villafane,janine flor,christine demetria,bea bagac,jophet hidalgo,jhazel pacunayen,rhoane manalac, and those classmates late comers mckenzie vega, bryan ramos , joel balquin , junrhey patan-ao , cedric gacho
actually, in september we had a triple bash birthday to my dad , me , and grandfather

and being a 16 years old girl now (shock) i'm too old now! ahaha :)) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment